Our team of Governance and Management of Partner Dispute lawyers intervenes in the setting up of governance patterns as well as in amicable and judicial management of partner dispute cases.
LERINS & BCW assists partners and executives in their governance projects by providing them with a methodology for reflection and decision-making.
The firm also intervenes in the negotiation and drafting of efficient tools intended on one hand to establish the defined governance and on the other to prevent partner disputes before they happen.
Management of shareholder disputes
LERINS & BCW assists its clients in partner disputes through the analysis of their situation as well as the elaboration of resolution strategies followed by their amicable or judicial implementation, thanks to specific methodological tools and negotiation techniques.
LERINS & BCW has set up a specialized team with transversal competencies covering all the legal aspects of partner disputes:
- Company Law
- Social law
- Management Package
- Criminal Business Law
LERINS & BCW assists partners in the protection and the implementation of their rights during events that concern them:
- General Assembly meetings
- Governance body decisions
- Corporate actions
- Information rights.
LERINS & BCW assists executives in the anticipation and management of their liability implementation:
- Civil and personal liability of executives
- Criminal liability of executives
- Risk prevention for executives.
Find out more information on our governance and management of partner dispute homepage:
Governance and management of partner disputes: our areas of intervention
- Methodological support for the implementation of governance rules
- Drafting of statutes, partner pacts, corporate body internal rules, corporate body member charters
- Management of conflicts between founding partners
- Management of conflicts at the heart of family companies
- Management of conflicts between operational partners and professional investors
- Ceasing to manage a company and its capital
- Implementation of partner and/or statutes pacts
Governance and management of partner disputes: our clients
- Majority or minority shareholders
- Family companies
- Patrimonial companies
- Joint ventures
Responsabilité croissante des marketplaces
L'arrêt se la Cour de justice de l'Union européenne rendu le 22 décembre 2022 dans l'affa [...]
Sale of the Hotel Auberge Cavalière du Pont des Bannes
LERINS assisted the management-shareholders of the Hôtel Auberge Cavalière du Pont des Ba [...]
Lerins accompagne Vivalto Santé
LERINS, conseil de VIVALTO SANTÉ, acteur majeur de l’hospitalisation en Europe et troisième groupe d’hospitalisation privée en France, a accompagné le groupe dans le cadre de son association avec le Centre d’Imagerie Médicale Sainte-Marie, situé dans le Val d’Oise (95).
Remote work in the European Union
Article by Johann Sultan on the practice of remote work which is experiencing a real revival leading to a variety of relatively complex situations...