Our team of Mergers & Acquisitions, Financing and Corporate Law lawyers will assist you in all of your growth, reconciliation and implantation operations.
Mergers & Acquisitions and Financing
LERINS & BCW advises and assists companies at all stages of their external growth projects as well as their merger projects, in France and abroad.
LERINS & BCW also assists companies in their financial banking transactions, bond financing and equity financing (capital increases, issuances of composite securities) in all stages of the company’s development.
For all of these deals, LERINS & BCW assists its clients in engineering and legal, tax and financial arrangements as well as in the negotiation and elaboration of various tools used to manage and finalize projects:
- Confidentiality agreements and letters of intent
- Acquisition audits
- Acquisition contracts
- Representations and warranties agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership and join venture agreements
- Negotiation and formalization of fundings and associated guarantees
- Advise in eventual administrative authorizations
LERINS & BCW is recognized for its comprehension of accounting and financial stakes and issues and for its business-oriented pragmatism.
In order to assist clients in all dimensions of their projects, LERINS & BCW simultaneously possesses specific expertise in Governance and Enterprise management incentives.
LERINS & BCW assists its clients in the creation of companies, subsidiaries, branches, representation offices, associations, etc.
LERINS & BCW also ensures the annual and permanent legal follow up:
- Preparation of the legal documentation necessary for governing body decisions, attending meetings and holding assemblies
- Implementation of exceptional deals
- Tax and social status of executives
Struggling company consulting
LERINS & BCW advises struggling companies.
LERINS & BCW helps these companies to make a diagnostic of their situation and to chose the most adapted route: ad hoc mandate, safeguards, recovery plans, debt restructurings, etc.
LERINS & BCW also works for struggling companies creditors so that they can assert their rights and reach the best possible recovery of their claims.
Corporate: our areas of intervention
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Acquisition, transmission and handover of companies
- Equity participation
- Handover of assets or sites
- Restructuring operations
- Group reorganizations
- Foreign investments in France
- Establishment of French businesses abroad
- Cross-border joint ventures, creation of joint ventures
- Debt restructuring
- Syndicated credit, capital leases, export funding, cash pooling
- Acquisition funding
- Real estate financing
- Real estate ownership structuring
- Creation of companies and permanent legal assistance
- Optimization and choice of tax and social status of executives
Struggling company consulting
- Assisting struggling companies
- Legal redress and liquidation
Corporate: our clients
- Large French and international groups
- French and foreign SMEs and Mid-caps
- Executives / shareholders
- Family groups
Management Package – Edition 2023
Based on the experience accumulated by Laurent Julienne and his team through the conduct [...]
Transfer of control of Lessonia
LERINS acted in the context of the transfer of control of LESSONIA from its founder to its management.
Fundraising: Lerins assists Testamento
LERINS was involved in the fundraising of Testamento with Macif Innovation. Macif Innovat [...]
Access to health data in the SNDS
In the medical field, access to health data, in order to capitalize on the potential they offer, is a major issue