Our team of Information Technologies Law lawyers intervenes in all sectors of New Technologies Law, IT Law, Digital Law, Entertainment Law, Personal Data Law and Intellectual Property Law.
LERINS & BCW intervenes in all Information Technologies Law sectors.
- New technologies
- Personal data
- Intellectual property
LERINS & BCW particularly assists its clients in the negotiation and drafting of IT contracts and helps them conceive the best protection and valuation strategy for their intangible assets.
LERINS & BCW also represents its clients in court and in all disputes and conflict resolution procedures to protect or defend their rights in IT, digital and intellectual property related areas.
Information Technology Law: our areas of intervention
- Contracts related to the development of intangible assets: application, business software, platforms, websites
- Software license agreements, maintenance contracts (software/hardware), externalization, AMOA, integration accommodation, Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, letter of intent, pilot and Proof of Concept
- IT distribution contracts: distributor, VAR, business finder
- Agreements and partnership on complex or co-development projects, profit sharing, and confidentiality, including those in an international context
- Assistance during negotiations of these contracts (back-office or directly)
- Company use of technology (charter, good practices, warning system, etc.)
- Personal data – confidentiality policy – cookies and tracking tools
- IP/IT audits for investments or eventual acquisitions and regularizations
- Electronic signatures, electronic archiving and cryptology
- Implementation of tools and processes for managing intangible assets (software, domain names, open source, digitalization, source code repository)
- Localization of digital contacts for foreign companies
- Information and in person training of commercial teams
- Copyright, database law, know-how, trade and manufacturing secrets, rights assignment.
Information Technology Law: our clients
- Software firms
- IT companies
- SME and Mid-cap users
- French and foreign companies
Responsabilité croissante des marketplaces
L'arrêt se la Cour de justice de l'Union européenne rendu le 22 décembre 2022 dans l'affa [...]
Sale of the Hotel Auberge Cavalière du Pont des Bannes
LERINS assisted the management-shareholders of the Hôtel Auberge Cavalière du Pont des Ba [...]
Lerins accompagne Vivalto Santé
LERINS, conseil de VIVALTO SANTÉ, acteur majeur de l’hospitalisation en Europe et troisième groupe d’hospitalisation privée en France, a accompagné le groupe dans le cadre de son association avec le Centre d’Imagerie Médicale Sainte-Marie, situé dans le Val d’Oise (95).
Remote work in the European Union
Article by Johann Sultan on the practice of remote work which is experiencing a real revival leading to a variety of relatively complex situations...